Switching to IB from TDA's TOS will I be able to analyze options

Hello,

I'm starting a Friends and Family account at IB(side note: what an amazing offering they have with this!)

I am very comfortable with TDA's TOS options trading. I have years of experience using this platform and know most of its features. I am also semi-capable with Thinkscript to design my own custom indicators for underlying analysis. Does IB's TWS have the tools I will need?

Options position and portfolio analysis?

will I be able to analyze my options by expiration for multiple underlings like I can in TOS?

Also, just interested in general TWS experience as an options trading platform? Your personal experience with it would be great info for me! please share strengths / weaknesses IYO!

Cheers

Just keep using TOS, there is no reason to not use the platform, even if you're not trading with it.

If you want to take advantage of the IB Friends and Family accounts but want an option platfrom that offers a little more than TWS, I'd suggest looking at LVX. We offer LVX with accounts at IB. You can use TWS or LVX to execute and use LVX for Scanning, position management and analysis.
    https://www.lightspeed.com/trading-platforms/livevol-x/

content from reference site