Business Card Design Critque

Hello

I came up with a logo for my website and wanted to create business cards.

Front side: the background will be 100% black and the logo will be a spot UV job.

Can you advice me which black for the front side's background would be recommended? Would K=100% only be ideal? Or else?

One more thing, the symbol on the info side means I am Deaf. But most people may not know it, should I take it out?

Thanks,
    Dean

I like the idea of using the symbol, it explains why you have used text me instead of call me, I think the symbol is well understood enough by most people for them to get it. I would move it somwhere (possibly top right) where it has a bit more space though, it clashes with the leading edge of the bottom line.

Not bad but I dont like the text on the front site. draws your eye away from your logo. If it was me id take the text away and just have the logo but have it with a spot uv finish. that would look really nice.

Hi Dean, yes 100 = k would be fine for your card. It might help to put a kick of 'rich black' behind the UV area too to make this standout. ie 100k 30c