Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs

Although I am not certain, I believe that I am infected with some kind of DNS malware, or malware that impedes my ability to connect to the internet. When I try to use the internet, I frequently get DNS error messages, such as, "chrome can't connect to the domain name," etc. Furthermore, when I ran HijackThis I received an error message, which is attached below. The error message states:

This is one of the reasons why I suspect I have some sort of DNS malware. Moreover, when I run HijackThis as an administrator it is able to run successfully. Attached below is the HijackThis log. Moreover, when I run network diagnostics it says that it detects problems with my internet connection but can't troubleshoot the issue. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) (x64) Version: 15-06-2017 01
    Ran by uberhikari (administrator) on LAPTOP-K4RTUKC8 (17-06-2017 03:56:49)
    Running from C:\Users\uberhikari\Desktop
    Loaded Profiles: uberhikari (Available Profiles: ca07m & uberhikari)
    Platform: Windows 10 Home Version 1607 (X64) Language: English (United States)
    Internet Explorer Version 11 (Default browser: Edge)
    Boot Mode: Normal
    Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic...ery-scan-tool/

A notepad window pops up when I follow the instructions, i.e., click Start, Run, and type: notepad C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.
    This message states:

content from reference site