Laptop going crazy: Wireless network adapter, Ethernet, Bluetooth

Hey guys,
    First of all I'd like to point this is going to be a long post

I have a MSI Laptop (GS60 2PC) I bought in 2014, it was always perfect! Even nowadays I'm impressed how fast it boots and how powerful it is. Lately I'm facing some awful situations, tho.
    First of all I thought it was only Wireless Network Adapter problem. The computer comes with a Intel Wireless 7260-AC that sometimes struggled a bit to connect to some networks but nothing I couldn't solve in the past, until recently it doesn't even recognize the Wireless Network Adapter on my device manager list, or sometimes it's there but it can't find connections, or it connects and gets limited after seconds and whenever I tried to solve the situation by troubleshooting/reseting wireless network adapter/updating driver/rolling back driver the whole thing freezes (for instance if I troubleshoot, the blue circle of "thinking" keeps spinning forever and if I click elsewhere on the screen troubleshoot freezes, the other tasks keeps running fine).
    When it could get me some results from the troubleshoot it was mainly "Default Gateway is not available" sometimes the Wireless wasn't enabled. But when I run troubleshoot now it only freezes

Follow the BSOD log gathering instructions from Sysnative, and post the results here...

https://www.sysnative.com/forums/bso...8-7-vista.html

Note: Even though a BSOD has not been reported, the Sysnative tool pushes out a lot of good information for overall troubleshooting.

Hey!
    There's my Sysnative results
    I couldn't run the perfmon report because it refused to generate the report. It said "The operator or administrator has refused the request."

If needed I can run the Help Desk from MSI, it gives loads of system information too

Thank you for the help!
    Attached Files

Try running permon from a Run box...

Windows key + R key.

Type perfmon /report followed by Enter.