how to create one pdf of several eps files?

This is probably something really easy but I have several eps files that I want to create one pdf with pages from. How do I do that?

Hi! You've got several EPS files and you wan't one per page? - Making a several page PDF with an EPS on each page? Have I understood that right? If so I'd drop each EPS onto a single page in InDesign and export it as a PDF.

yep thats it. ...but! My indesign isn't working at the moment! Is there another way?

You could put your files into Photoshop and go to FILE>AUTOMATE>PDF PRESENTATION and save as a multi-page pdf. The is also and reasonably priced plugin for illustrator called MultiPage 4 by Hot Door that allows you to create and export multi page documents.

Besides Acrobat, you can also try another PDF editor. It's called Infix and with its help you'll be able to do what you need. I'm not sure how many pages you'll be able to edit for free, but you can find out. Infix PDF Editor - View, Edit, Create, Translate and Convert | Iceni Technology. Hope this will help.